Sign in to follow this  
CX101

DC-8 is alive and well in P3Dv4

The DC-8 from Just Flight is back in the P3Dv4 skies :banana:

eyHCL2x.jpg

IrTNkDQ.jpg

Wow this airplane was so long, that the aft passengers where in a different time zone than the pax up front!

My only real DC8 I ever saw was the NASA's at Punta Arenas. What a glorius beauty it was! Oh, and there was an IL76 as well...

Guy, I fully expect you will treat us with some screenies of this bird in your upcoming flyings, won't you! :popcorn:

Icelandair DC-8, my first ever flight.... 30 years ago...

Not bad! Do you like flying this model from Just Flight? I'll have to look into this! My last virtual DC-8 experience was with the Historic Jetliners group. My last real DC-8 flight was KLAS to KORD with United. Nice pictures!

Hi Robin,

I had their FSX version before and liked it, it took a bit to get the hang of it and you need to read the manual which I hate :paperbag: but you have to these. I just downloaded the new version and took straight off, did a circuit and landed again without using anything but flaps gear and power for that photo. So I have not done a full flight yet.

:gnammy15:

Lol another aircraft in my hangar I have no idea how to fly.

:awesome: Haaaaaaaaaaaa yes I understand fully. I just worked out the auto pilot now for the engines :paperbag: well .... I got nothing else to do ...... bugger the shopping.

Oh No ........ JF just told me the L1011 is P3Dv4 compatible and is now ready to download ....... the hanger is getting full .... now how do I start this one.