Sign in to follow this  
WN026

Landing in Athens

Here's a couple shots and a quick video of my landing in ATH. I've been enjoying Greece lately, pretty cool part of the world to fly.

rIEwW1B.jpg

KCs2m8d.jpg

6YwTyM3.jpg

PSV9UGi.jpg

Yay ! Love Aegean, flew with them a few times, they are very good.

Oh yeah, flying around Greece is very scenic. Those lights looking good!?

Very nice and smooth landing. Have you got the BSS sound packs for the fslabs? They are epic.

46 minutes ago, FR287 said:

Very nice and smooth landing. Have you got the BSS sound packs for the fslabs? They are epic.

BSS? I googled it and it looks like that is an X-Plane thing?

I own most of his packs. Always top notch. His only downfall is that he updates whatever he chooses to, rather than  what he is asked to update, and normally he updates whatever HE is flying at the moment which right now is the flighfactor A320. The IAE pack is my favourite and I don’t feel it needs to be updated, but he has done a lot of cfm work for the FF A320 and everyone is asking him to update to the cfm pack for the fslabs  which is already good anyway.

IAE

CFM

Thanks Javier ! Very interesting what you are saying. I have a weak spot for TSS, and sounds in general, they are very important to me. I looked at the videos, they sound really nice. Right now I'd like somebody to upgrade my default CaptainSim 737-200 sounds, because I find the exterior sounds really crappy.

You were flying this flight from Lisbon to Athens while I was on my way from Ibiza to Amsterdam I think, I saw you on ACARS and hoped you would post shots of the flight. Lovely shots, thanks for posting!