Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shanley NZ007

ANZ 767 & 747 Flights

Guest Shanley NZ007

Hello!

I sent an email to the VA on the 29/05/2020 regarding some historic flights to Auckland (mainly those utilizing the 767 and 747 aircraft). So far I have received no reply and the routes (or at least the Air New Zealand flights I'm so adamant about lol) have not been added to the classic roster.

Regards

Shanley, NZ007

Sorry about that, I could have sworn we emailed you back in regards to this matter.

We did look over the link you sent us but it was a partial list only. We only add full route networks to the database i.e something like the Fall '96 Timetable for ANZ.  I do know that one or two of those red highlighted flights are in database as I did the EVA '95 Timetable.

Right now we are in the process of revamping the classics a bit so no telling when the next set will be uploaded. Maybe by year's end, maybe next year, it's all up in the air right now. However, we are working hard on it and I know we have stuff in the pipeline for that part of the world (probably even an ANZ timetable from around that year) in the works. Just gonna need more time to get it implemented.